Error displays when starting the exe: Error Could not load module std@get_env_1.
A downloadable game
Ammo is low, and oxygen is fleeting.
Can you make it to the next airlock?
- Your trusty blaster is not only your first line of defense, it's your main source of motion. Fire off rounds to protect and push yourself through the zero-gravity rooms of the derelict spacecraft.
- The only thing standing between you and your escape pod is a ship full of locked doors. Destroy the terminals in each room to unlock the airlock.
- Feeling a little under powered? Collect scrap to beef up your equipment between levels.
- You are far from the last living thing on bored. Flee or face off against progressively tougher creatures.
- The fight for survival never ends! The game features both a campaign and an endless survival mode.
Airlock is a project created by Robert Lauer and Colin Wolfe while in college at the Cleveland Institute of Art. Since then it's been an on off project as they've worked on their professional careers. It'was featured as the first video game in the Cleveland Institute of Art's 2017 Student Independent Exhibition, and has been included in the Akron Art Museum's Open World Arcade.
Click download now to get access to the following files: